In just a few short months, I’ll be expanding my editorial services to include marketing and launch support for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and authors who are looking to become more active on social media.
Here’s just a taste of what you can expect from Ghost Editorial starting this April:
- A complete launch strategy for your new product or service so your customers will be ready and excited to buy from you.
- Support in building your online platform so that you’ll reach more potential customers.
- Support in building your email and client list that’ll help you promote your service to a targeted group of people who want to hear from you.
- Updating or creating social media accounts using free tools to complete a professional public image.
- Product launch timeline
- Buyer psychology (i.e., how to find and sell to your ideal customer)
- Finding your perfect price point that will attract the right customer and won’t undervalue your product.
- ..and much, much more!
- AND because I’m also a copyeditor and copywriter, you get the added benefit of working with someone who can help you to actually write the material used for your launch.
There are two-ish things you need to do after reading this quick post:
- Sign up for the Ghost Editorial monthly newsletter right now to keep up with my updates, and be one of the first to take advantage of my marketing and launch support for small businesses. Remember, Ghost Editorial is just a 1-person outfit, albeit a productive and efficient one. This means that I can only take on a small handful of clients at a time in order to give everyone the individualized business support they deserve. Also, I’ll be giving a very generous deal to the first 5 people who sign up for a launch support package.
- If you’re not a SBO, entrepreneur, or author, then share this with someone who is. You should still sign up for my newsletter because it’s a good read that is both educational and entertaining (edutaining? Is that a word? It is now.) Feel free to post this to your Facebook page, Twitter account, LinkedIn, Pinterest….whatever works for you!
2.5 If you are someone who would benefit from marketing and launch support, keep an eye out for a forthcoming survey that will ask for your opinion and feedback on some very important future resources.